Children’s Advocacy Center of Southeastern Indiana, Inc.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Must have Bachelor’s Degree in some related field.
Non-Profit Executive Director’s Job Description:
Program Administration and Development
- Ensure that client needs are met in all programs.
- Work to identify and address ongoing programmatic issues.
- Be responsible for overall safety, health and risk management of all operations.
- Maintain current knowledge in the field of sexual violence and trauma and provide professional guidance and leadership to staff, volunteers and other groups with affiliated interests.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and national standards for Accreditation.
Human Resources Management
- Decide final approval for all staffing decisions.
- Ensure agency compliance with Board-approved policies and procedures.
- Ensure clinical supervision for those positions requiring supervision toward licensure under the IN Regulation and Licensing Department.
Grants and Fundraising
- Acquire funding to sustain the agency.
- Oversee fundraising, planning, and implementation, including identification of resource requirements, researching funding sources and establishing strategies to approach grant funders.
- Maintain positive relations with existing funders and constantly seek new sources to increase funding streams.
- Ensure compliance with all grant contract obligations.
- Work with the organization’s accountant and auditor to develop and institute proper and appropriate fiscal guidelines and management practices.
- Assist with the preparation of the agency budget.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of all reports required by funding agencies in a timely manner.
- Represent the organization and maintain positive and productive relationships with the general public, professional organizations, and governmental bodies.
- Network with community providers, law enforcement, judiciary, city/state/federal legislators, local businesses, schools, and professional groups.
- Develop, maintain and supervise a positive, active public relations program.
- Provide support to the Board of Directors and serve as a liaison between Board and staff.
- Develop policies for Board approval and design procedures to implement Board-approved policies.
- Assist the Board of Directors in obtaining corporate and individual donations.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit resume and cover letter by July 6, 2021, 4pm Anticipated start date: Mid-August
Kelly Bridges [email protected] (812) 432-3200