Your donations to CACSEI help us cover expenses not covered by other grants or funds. For instance, families in crisis may need a $10 gas card to get to us. The cost of abuse prevention booklets and educational handouts for children and staff may need covered. And even just paying the light bill to keep our equipment running can be covered by donating here.
We appreciate every dollar. recurring donations, even if they’re small, add-up in big ways when many people come together.
Can I volunteer time with CACSEI?
Possibly! Because of the sensitive nature of our work we’re not always able to fully use volunteers. However, from time-to-time we have a need for volunteers to help with one-time tasks like cleaning the Center, painting, landscaping, craft work, stuffing envelopes, and more.
To be notified of volunteer opportunities, sign up via email now.
Are there items you need I can drop off at CACSEI?
Yes! We’re in continual need of the following items.
- Toiletries (children and families who come in the middle of the night, which happens, do not have access to basic things in a crisis)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Baby wipes
- Baby diapers (all sizes)
- Car Seats
- Toys for boys & girls (for all ages)
- Boys and girls’ clothing
- Snacks for children, families, and our teams
- Gas and food cards from local stations and stores